Tinca Information Solutions Inc.
What is offered
- High level data models (e.g. Enterprise data modelling) and cross system
- Documentation of existing data and technology architectures
- Migration architectures - how to to develop and enhance your databases
- Establishing data and technology standards.
- Data methodologies: research and implementation.
- Business and technology meeting facilitation.
- Presentations to executives and senior managers.
- Lead FATCA Data Architect on bank-wide compliance project
- Defined and negotiated interface standards covering over 30 cross-enterprise systems: covering business content, code values, canonical-based xml for Securities, Wealth Management and Retail.
- "Exceeded expectations" with the delivery of Basel II High Level
Data Model for Bank in under two months.
- Managed 12 cross-functional workshops leading to joint business -
technology report "A Proposal to Support the Effective Integration of
CRM Business and Technology Architecture".
- Authored major Architecture Study for Retail Bank Credit data warehouse.
- Developed Data Warehousing strategy for life insurance company.
- Documented Basel II architecture using Enterprise Architect UML tool.
- Responsible for information architecture for major CRM Data Warehouse
(recognized by TDWI
in 2002 for Best Practices in Data Warehousing).
- Facilitated joint Retail - Commercial Banking sessions to generate an
integrated Bank data model to promote data sharing. Presented to Marketing
- Produced Business Case for Campaign Management interface to Bank channels
(Branch, Call Centre, Direct Mail).
- Enterprise Data Architect, included chairing the committee for the
development and maintenance of the Royal Bank Enterprise Information Model.
- Developed Corporate Treasury High Level Data Model (Credit Risk, Market
Risk & Liquidity Risk) and presented to Executive.
- Authored major strategy & planning papers on Development Methodology,
the Enterprise Information Model, Data Policy & Standards.
- Researched data-driven methodology; obtained agreement; and produced the
internal marketing materials to establish Information Resource Management
- Completion of a Requirements study for equity brokers and market makers -
involving detailed interviews with traders and management.
- Managed customisation of IBM's Financial
Services Data Model for a major financial institution.
- Principal contributor to study of dealing systems for City of London
- Managing of architecture compliance process.
- Architectural consultant to a variety of projects including Corporate
Treasury, Commercial Credit Risk, Visa (Client and Merchant), Product Rates,
Sample Presentation & Publications
- A Manifesto for Data Modelling.
- Heavy Meta: The First Wilshire Meta Data Symposium, IRMAC.
- Mapping Your Data to the FSDM, IBM Financial Services Data Model User