Tinca Information Solutions Inc.
What is offered
- Systematic modelling and documentation of data to the highest industry
- Data warehouse and data mart models: normalised and dimensional
- Logical and physical data models for operational systems
- Ability to generate process models and cross - check to associated data
- High level data models (e.g. Enterprise data modelling) and cross system
- Ability to facilitate data modelling workshops, with a mixture and
business and technology representation
- Strong business knowledge, in particular for financial systems
- Data models for Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and Teradata
- Comprehensive logical data model for Property and Casualty Insurer (over
2,000 defined data attributes).
- Logical and Physical Oracle database design using Sybase PowerDesigner, following Teradata Financial Service Data Model standards.
- Led cross-functional team to generate High Level Data Model (Basel II)
- Reverse Engineered JD Edwards EnterpriseOne logical
data model into Sybase PowerDesigner
- Managed creation of logical and physical data models for CRM Data
Warehouse: Normalized and Dimensional.
- Generated dimensional data models for Marketing and Portfolio Management
- Facilitated joint Retail - Commercial Banking sessions to generate an
integrated Bank data model to promote data sharing.
- Corporate Treasury high level data model (Credit Risk, Market Risk &
- Marketing data warehouse model (Teradata). The success of this initiative,
achieved within tight time fames, was a major boost for this retail bank.
- Business and Commercial Credit Risk data modelling, including facilitation
of data modelling workshops.
- Visa (Client and Merchant) logical data model.
- Data model for Product Rates (Subject Area data model).
- Generated Internal audit data mart data model.
- Produced Enterprise Data Warehouse data model and presented data sharing
strategy to excutives.
- Developed marketing logical and physical data model documentation (DB2 UDB)
- Facilitator for Mortgage Backed Securities Data Modelling & Process
- Developed Retail Investments Operational Data & Process Models and
promoted use to rationalise database architecture for Term Investments and
- Chaired committee for the development and maintenance of the Royal Bank
Enterprise Information Model.
- Facilitator of Credit Risk Reporting data model for Business Banking.
Sample Presentations & Publications
- A Manifesto for Data Modelling
- Data Development Methodology
- RBFG Data Standards