Tinca Information Solutions Inc.
What is offered
- Tailored metadata implementations (see demo).
- Metadata repository project management and implementation.
- Data Stewardship: Strategy, Policies and Procedures.
- Metadata management process definition.
- Metadata validation procedures and spreadsheets.
- Metadata metamodelling.
- Data Management web portals
- BCBS 239 Data Architect for Enterprise Risk at major Bank, including prime responsibility for Data Quality and Metadata
- Evaluation of metadata tools: IBM IGC, Informatica Metadata Manager, Adaptive Metadata Manager
- Solution Architecture for the rollout of Informatica Data Quality tools
- Metadata Architect for BMO metadata repository, awarded 2007 Wilshire
Award for Metadata Best Practices
- Designed and built Oracle-based Metadata Workbench for major insurance company
- Obtained business sponsorship for Bank Basel Metadata Project
- Generated Metadata High Level Business Requirements
- Documented Information Resource Policy on data stewardship for major
- Metadata Project Leader and Architect for Informatica
Metadata Manager repository.
- Defined and modelled metadata creation, validation, publication and
maintenance processes (using IDEF0
- Implemented 'best practices' metadata processes, as part of Basel program
at a major Financial Institution.
- Customised metamodel based on CWM
- Project managed development of CRM Data Warehouse intranet site with
Net.Data DB2 link for meta data access and connectivity to Lotus Notes
- Designed Data Management web site for Canadian Bank.
Sample Presentations & Publications
- Marketing Metadata - presentation to the Information Resource Management Association of Canada
- Metadata Management Process Model.